Our writing service has helped thousands of students in the U.S. and around the world. Our 24-hour service has met countless deadlines. Our goal is to help you succeed in all your academic endeavors and reach your potential. Let the professionals take care of your academic needs and experience the difference we can make. Here are some general questions that may come to your mind.
Why should you choose us?
We focus on each and every customer’s satisfaction. We don’t see you as the enemy or to make a quick buck. Each paper written at our company is original. It is written by experts keeping in mind the academic level of the client and with the assurance of highest possible quality and delivery of the paper as and when you want it.
Are people researching your paper qualified?
We only hire people with bachelors or Master’s degree at a minimum. All the writers are trained and screened before they are hired and each paper is then edited by the Chief Editor for each level of work whether high school, undergraduate or graduate level researches.
Do we Guarantee Grades?
No. What we provide are model term papers and research work which is only done as an example. You cannot submit it as your own work you have to cite our paper, otherwise it will be plagiarized material.
What types of projects can you order?
We can do all types and all level of projects from grade level work to PhD Thesis. From essays to research papers to term projects and even module research work— we provide quality research which is second to none.
Can you get a refund or cancellation?
Once you have made the payment we cannot refund the money but we can provide revision free of cost, provided the paper does not meet your initial specifications.
How many words are there per page?
All of our papers contain an average of about 250 words a page, double-spaced and are written in a Times New Roman 12pt font with margins of 1 inch. We run a word-count on our papers and guarantee you 250 words per page. For example, a 10 page paper will contain at least 2,500 words minimum excluding the references.
How to place an order?
1) Click Order Now
2) Select deadline urgency required on the new page from 14 days to 12 hours delivery option.
3) A new page will appear where you are required to provide the following
- Name (Required)
- Valid Email Address (Your complete order will be sent to the email ID provided).
- Alternative Email Address (Your complete order will be sent to the email ID provided).
- Phone (Not essentially required)
- Country (Not essentially required)
- Subject field (Select appropriate)
- Course / Class (Please type your course and class)
- Academic Level (select the correct academic level)
- Type of paper (Select appropriate)
- Number of pages (page size is 250 words/page)
- You will get the quote for the services
- Paper language (US or UK English)
- Paper Format / Citation Style
- Number of sources
- Deadline Date (Please specify deadline according to services selected)
- Paper Topic (Please type your paper topic)
- Files You can attach up to four files for writer to follow instructions. (Up to 2MB size). For bigger files please contact live support for further information.
- Description (Please give complete instructions you want writer to follow in order to complete the paper. You need to give clear and detailed instructions for the writer to provide you the best quality custom written work.)
- Terms & Conditions (Please mark the tick)
- Now will be able to see the total charge for your assignment.
- Continue to payment process: Click on the icon to proceed to payment process.
By completing the above steps you will be guided to the secured payment page designed by PayPal the leading online payment store.
If you have PayPal account please make the payment. Furthermore, if you want to make payment via using credit card or a debit card please follow the simple instructions given on the page. Once you complete the payment you will get the notification from PayPal that the payment has been made to merchant. Moreover, we will also send you an email notifying you that the payment has been successfully received and writer has been assigned.
If you are having any difficulty please feel free to contact 24/7 online support staff.