This is a research paper on consumer behavior and brands. Brands create a customer royalty and directly influence consumer buying behavior and patterns. Customer loyalty to certain brands is mostly the result of relationship marketing.
Commitment has created the basis of people’s understanding of significant marketing concepts as brand loyalty, brand positioning, etc. Commitment has been recognized as one of the two major aspects of attitude strength (Pomerantz et al., 1995). This is seen as an improved need to hold a particular attitude (Pomerantz et al. 1995).
Brands create a customer royalty and directly influence consumer buying behavior and patterns. Customer loyalty to certain brands is mostly the result of relationship marketing, which shifts the focus of the marketing exchange from transactions to relationships (Foss and Stone, 2001). Relationship marketing admits that a stable customer base is a core business asset. Thus using the brand is a means to gain consumer loyalty. The benefits of customer loyalty to a source of either services or products include:
- lesser customer price sensitivity;
- lower expenses on attracting new customers; and
- Improved organizational productivity.
Customers may convey their loyalty in any one of a number of ways;
- They may prefer to stay with a provider,
- They may boost the number of purchases or the frequency of their purchases or even both.
- They may also become believers of the organization concerned by playing a powerful role in the decision-making of others (Reichheld et al., 2000; Zeithaml, 2000).
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the topic by clicking on the order page.