Sample Research Paper
This is a research paper on Invasion of Iraq. The purpose of this research paper is to inquire into the reasons, which lead to United States’ invasion of Iraq, and to question its legality on moral ethical social ground.
In the years after the institution of the United Nations, it became generally accepted in law and practice that imperialism and foreign invasion were antithetical to the right of self-determination, which was understood to be the basis of the post-World War II worldwide order. By law, an occupying power gains no sovereign rights, no title to land, and no rights over people. On the contrary, the legal imperative is to end the occupation and allow people to exercise their national and human rights.
The purpose of this paper is to inquire into the reasons, which lead to United States’ invasion of Iraq, and to question its legality on moral ethical social ground. It also discusses through a brief interview, the opinion of U.S. citizens how American image has changed. The paper concludes by asking what options are available to the so-called coalition forces.
- What was the fundamental reason this attack occurred?
- What are your feelings about America’s attack on Iraq?
- Do you think the rebellion in Iraq is justified? Why and why not?
- How do you think has America’s international image been affected by the invasion?
- Looking at the widespread violence and anarchy in Iraq, what should United States do now?
Kindly order custom made Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertation, Assignment, Book Reports, Reviews, Presentations, Projects, Case Studies, Coursework, Homework, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, on the essay topic by clicking on the order page.